— John 14:27
Digital Bulletin: April 12, 2020 AM
Note: Recorded items can be played directly from this page in the section below the bulletin order of worship.
- Announcements (Recorded)
- Call to Worship: 1 Corinthians 15:55-57 (Recorded)
- Hymn: Christ The Lord Is Risen Today (Link below)
- Childrens' Catechism Recitation & Supporting Text (Recorded)
- #126 Q: What is the sign used in baptism? A: The washing with water.
- #127 Q: What does this signify? A: That we are cleansed from sin by the blood of Christ.
- Supporting Text
- In Hebrews 10:22 we read: "Let us draw near with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled clean from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water."
- And in Romans 6:4 we read: "Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life."
- Pastoral Prayer & Assurance of Pardon (Recorded)
- Hymn: Low In The Grave He Lay (Link below)
- Scripture Reading & Sermon: The Mind of Christ (Recorded)
- Hymn: Crown Him With Many Crowns (Link below)
- Benediction Romans 15:5-6 (Recorded)
- Doxology: Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow (Link below)