— John 14:27
Digital Bulletin: April 26, 2020 PM
Note: Recorded items can be played directly in the section below the bulletin order of worship.
- Announcements (Recorded)
- Call to Worship: Psalm 18:1-2 (Recorded)
- Hymn: All Hail the Power of Jesus Name (Link below)
- Westminster Confession of Faith Recitation: Chapter 24, paragragh 5 (Recorded)
- Although the corruption of man be such as is apt to studyarguments unduly to put asunder those whom God hath joinedtogether in marriage: yet, nothing but adultery, or such willful desertionas can no way be remedied by the church, or civil magistrate, is causesufficient of dissolving the bond of marriage: wherein, a public andorderly course of proceeding is to be observed; and the personsconcerned in it not left to their own wills, and discretion, in their own case.
- Pastoral Prayer (Recorded)
- Bible Text of the Month
- Psalm 23: "The Lord is my shepherd, shall not want.He makes me lie down in green pastures;He leads me beside quiet waters.He restores my soul;He guides me in the paths of righteousnessFor His name’s sake.Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I fear no evil, for You are with me;Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;You have anointed my head with oil;My cup overflows.Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life,And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."
- Psalm 23:
- Hymn: He Leadeth Me (Link below)
- Scripture Reading & Sermon: The Value Of Wisdom Proven By Folly (Recorded)
- Hymn: On Christ The Solid Rock I Stand (Link below)
- Benediction: 2 Thessalonians 2:16-17 (Recorded)
- Doxology: Gloria Patri (Link below)