— John 14:27
Digital Bulletin: April 5, 2020 PM
Note: Recorded items can be played directly in the section below the bulletin order of worship.
- Call to Worship: Psalm 113:1-3 (Recorded)
- Hymn: Holy Holy Holy (Link below)
- Hymn: How Firm A Foundation (Link below)
- Westminster Confession of Faith Recitation: Chapter 24, paragragh 3 (Recorded)
- It is lawful for all sorts of people to marry, who are able with judgment to give their consent. Yet it is the duty of Christians to marry only in the Lord. And therefore such as profess the true reformed religion should not marry with infidels, papists, or other idolaters: neither should such as are godly be unequally yoked, by marrying with such as are notoriously wicked in their life, or maintain damnable heresies.
- Pastoral Prayer (Recorded)
- Hymn: My Hope is Built on Nothing Less (Link below)
- Scripture Reading & Sermon: Dealing with an Angry Authority (Recorded)
- Hymn: Great Is Thy Faithfulness (Link below)
- Benediction (Recorded)
- Doxology: Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow (Link below)