Digital Bulletin: June 7, 2020 AM
Sunday, June 7, 2020
Note: Recorded items can be played directly from this page in the section below the
bulletin order of worship.
- Announcements (Recorded)
- Call to Worship: Psalm 96:7-9 (Recorded)
- Hymn: How Firm a Foundation (Link below)
- Childrens' Catechism Recitation & Supporting Text (Recorded)
- #141 Q: Will the bodies of the dead be raised to life again??A: Yes; the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised.
- #142 Q: What will become of the wicked in the day of judgment?A: They shall be cast into hell.
- Supporting Text: I Corinthians 15:52, Matthew 13:49-50
- ...in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for thetrumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will bechanged.
- So it will be at the end of the age; the angels will come forth and take outthe wicked from among the righteous, and will throw them into the furnace offire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
- #141 Q: Will the bodies of the dead be raised to life again??
- Pastoral Prayer & Assurance of Pardon (Recorded)
- Hymn: Love Divine, All Loves Excelling (Link below)
- Scripture Reading and Sermon: Abide in Me (Recorded)
- Hymn: Jesus Loves Me (Link below)
- Benediction 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 (Recorded)
- Doxology: Gloria Patri (Link below)
Abide in Me
Call to Worship
Childrens Catechism & Support Text