Digital Bulletin: May 24, 2020 AM
Sunday, May 24, 2020
Note: Recorded items can be played directly from this page in the section below the
bulletin order of worship.
- Announcements (Recorded)
- Call to Worship: Psalm 9:1-2 (Recorded)
- Hymn: All Hail the Power of Jesus Name (Link below)
- Childrens' Catechism Recitation & Supporting Text (Recorded)
- #137 Q: Did Christ remain in the tomb after His crucifixion?A: No; He rose from the tomb on the third day after His death.
- #138 Q: Where is Christ now?A: In heaven, interceding for us.
- Supporting Text: Matthew 12:40, Mark 16:19
- ...for just as
Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly ofthe sea monster, so will the Son of Man be three days andthree nights in the heart of the earth.
- So then, when the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, He wasreceived up in heaven and sat down at the right hand ofGod.
- #137 Q: Did Christ remain in the tomb after His crucifixion?
- Pastoral Prayer & Assurance of Pardon (Recorded)
- Hymn: Jesus Loves Me (Link below)
- Scripture Reading & Sermon: Consolation (Recorded)
- Hymn: Trust and Obey (Link below)
- Benediction Ephesians 6:24 (Recorded)
- Doxology: Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow (Link below)
Call to Worship
Children's Catechism & Supporting Text